We took Brooklyn to Cameron Park Zoo in Waco on Memorial Day. She really liked watching the fish. She was so tired she fell asleep about half way through!
Hi, Thomas family--Brooklyn is bright-eyed and georgeous! I would love to see her this summer. I spent part of the day with grandma Sherrie on Friday. Next visit, we will have to go to Hillsboro and see all of you. I can see you are enjoying parenthood. Brooklyn--you have been blessed with two of the best parents in the world! Love, Jan
3 comments:
She is so beautiful...we love taking the girls to the zoo...it is so relaxing!!
Hi, Thomas family--Brooklyn is bright-eyed and georgeous! I would love to see her this summer. I spent part of the day with grandma Sherrie on Friday. Next visit, we will have to go to Hillsboro and see all of you. I can see you are enjoying parenthood. Brooklyn--you have been blessed with two of the best parents in the world! Love, Jan
It's Jan again--I know I mispelled the word "gorgeous"--it's not a second grade word. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!
Post a Comment